Higher Education Management Information System (HEMIS)
The Higher Education Management Information Section was established in 2013 The purpose of the Cell was to automate all the manual process and business of the Department for high information among sections/offices of the Department and hence for timely decision making by the Administration.
The aim of the Cell is to:
- To bring excellence in education by incorporating state of the art technologies for automating functions of the Department at all levels.
- Assembles, process, stores, Retrieves, evaluates and disseminates information of Higher Education for decision making and customize reports generation.
- Enable administration to timely take decision by providing up to date information.
- To Minimize information by changing larger amount of data into summarized form.
- Bring Coordination by integrating specialized activities among offices/sections.
- To enable Department to report information of HR and Colleges for day to day activities like Transfer, Posting, Promotion employing staff, admission, budgets, Planning etc.
- To support all technologies and computer related activities in the Department.