- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
- BOARD OF GOVERNORS, EEF
- PURCHASE/INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
- FINANCE COMMITTEE, EEF
- FUNCTIONS of EEF
Education Employees Foundation, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, has been established with effect from 01-07-1986 through an executive order under Charitable Endowment Act, 1890 for the welfare of Education Employees. It has been registered vide Registration No. 5808/5/2615, dated: 15.12.1994 under the Societies Act, XXI of 1860 The Organization is an Autonomous Body covering the employees of the following attached Departments of Education:
- Directorate of Higher Education, all Post Graduate, Degree and Inter Colleges (Male & Female) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education, EDO (Male & Female) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, all Govt. Higher, High, Middle and Primary Schools (Male & Female) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Directorate of Technical Education, all Govt. Technical Colleges, Polytechnic Institutes, Vocational Institutes, Commercial Training Institutes and Commerce Colleges (M&F) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Directorate of Education (FATA), all Govt. Colleges, Higher, High, Middle, Primary, Mosque, Mohallah Schools (Male & Female) in FATA and Agency Education Offices in FATA.
- Directorate of Curriculum & Teachers Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, all Govt. Regional Institutes of Teacher Education (Male & Female) and GATTCs (M&F) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF EEF
- To provide low cost accommodation for the members/subscribers.
- To extend and improve medical facilities for the members/subscribers of the Foundation.
- To award scholarships to the sons/daughters of the subscribers/beneficiaries studying in recognized Educational Institutions.
- To award cash prizes to the Top Ten position holder’s sons/ daughters of Employees of Education Department on the basis of SSC & Intermediate.
- To grant Educational Expenses to the sons/daughters of Education Deptt: Employees under Talent Support Programme.
- To provide Financial Assistance to the patients of cancer belongs to Education Department
- To provide grants in case of death of any of the beneficiary.
- To provide Retirement Relief to the Employees of Education Deptt: in case of Retirement of an employee.
- To help in providing jobs to the deserving retired subscribers/beneficiaries.
- To provide quality Education to sons/daughters of Education Deptt: Employees in particular and community in general.
ADMINISTRATION OF EEF
The Foundation is administered by the:-
- Chairman BOG EEF/Secretary Higher Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Board of Governors.
- Managing Director, Education Employees Foundation.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS, EEF
|1||The Minister for Higher Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Patron|
|2||Secretary Higher Education Department.||Chairman|
|3||Secretary Finance Department.||Member|
|4||Secretary Industries Department.||Member|
|5||Director, Higher Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.||Member|
|6||Director, E & SE, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.||Member|
|7||Director, Technical Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Member|
|8||Director Education, FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.||Member|
|9||Director, Bureau of Curriculum & TE, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.||Member|
|10||President, Sarhad Commerce Teachers Association||Member|
|11||President, Sarhad Technical Teachers Association||Member|
|12||President, School Officers Association||Member|
|13||President, Ministerial Staff Association||Member|
|14||President, Pakhtunkhwa College Teachers Association||Member|
|15||Managing Director, Education Employees Foundation||Member/Secy:|
PURCHASE/INVESTMENT COMMITTEE, EEF
|1||Additional Secretary HED||Chairman|
|2||Managing Director EEF||Member/Secy:|
|3||Section Officer (B&A) HED||Member|
All such matters deals with the improvement of Education Employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa discussed by the Purchase/Investment Committee and place its proposals before the BOG for consideration.
FINANCE COMMITTEE, EEF
|1||Additional Secretary, Higher Education Department||Chairman|
|2||Director, Technical Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.||Member|
|3||Deputy Secretary Education||Member|
|4||Section Officer (Accounts) Education Department||Member|
|5||Budget Officer – IX Finance Department||Member|
|6||Rep: of CPO Education Department||Member|
|7||President Pakhtunkhwa College Teachers Association||Member|
|8||President All Pakistan Clerks Association||Member|
|9||Managing Director, EEF, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.||Member|
- The major role of Finance Committee is to discuss / recommend the Budget for approval before the Board of Governors.
- To decide and recommend the placement/investment of funds in banks / feasible schemes.
- To deal all the Financial matters of Education Employees Foundation.
1000 scholarships (202 scholarships for each class) for the children of the employees of the Education Department @ Rs. 5000/-(each) per year starting from SSC to Degree Classes are awarded to the students studying in Matric, FA/F.Sc, Poly Technical Institutes, D.Com and Degree classes in Govt. or private recognized institutions with the following Terms & Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for EEF ScholarshipsTerms and Conditions for the award of EEF Scholarships are as under:
- The desirous students shall apply for the award on the prescribed Form available and can be obtained from the Foundation’s office.
- Children of the employees of Education Department including those of the retired employees of the Education Department enrolled in any stream of the following levels in any Government or private recognized schools/ colleges/institutions of Pakistan may apply for this facility.
a Class 10th Science & Arts b Intermediate (Part-I) F.A/F.Sc, Polytechnic, D.Com, Home Economics, DBA OR equivalent c Intermediate (Part-II) -do- d Degree (Part-I) B.A/B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, B.Tech, MBBS, BE, B.Cs, BIT (any other Equivalent). e Degree (Part-II) -do-
- The amount of Scholarships at various levels of education along with the duration of the award will be as follows.
a Class 10th Rs. 5000/- PA (For one year only) b Intermediate Rs. 5000/- PA (For Two years i.e P-I & P-II) (Award for second year will be allowed on the condition that the applicant has to clear all the subjects of 1st year class by securing at least 45% marks) c Degree Rs. 5000/- PA (For Two years i.e P-I & P-II) (Award for second year will be allowed on the condition that the applicant has to clear all the subjects of Part-I by securing at least 45% marks)
- Merit Scholarships in Class 10th will be awarded on the basis of merit stands at 9th, in Intermediate or equivalent (P-I) on the basis of SSC and in Degree (P-I) on the basis of Intermediate BISE’s/BTE/ Exam.
- After declaration of public examinations at various levels, the advertisement for the award of scholarships will be published in the leading/local newspapers. Side by side it will be notified by all the Directorates of Education, Executive District Officers (E&SE) and Agency Education Officers for the information of Education Employees of the Province. The application forms will thereafter be circulated amongst the schools/colleges/ institutions and will also be available through e-mail.
- The awardees list will be notified by the Foundation and circulated amongst all concerned offices/institutions.
- The cheques of scholarships will be dispatched to the heads of the Institutions for further disbursement to the concerned students against a proper receipt that shall be furnished to the Foundation office.
- In case a student looses his/her scholarship for any reason, it will be awarded to the next on merit.
- If the No. of applications received for scholarships in any gender is less than the required quota, the facility will be shifted to the other gender of the same district.
- District wise distribution of scholarships as per decision of BOG is as under:
S# District No. of Scholarships S# District No. of Scholarships 1 Peshawar 18 (M-10, F-8) 2 Nowshera 10 (M-4, F-6) 3 Charsadda 10 (M-6, F-4) 4 Mardan 14 (M-6, F-8) 5 Swabi 08 (M-4, F-4) 6 Kohat 06 (M-4, F-2) 7 Hangu 04 (M-2, F-2) 8 Karak 06 (M-4, F-2) 9 Bannu 08 (M-4, F-4) 10 Lakki Marwat 06 (M-2, F-4) 11 DIKhan 10 (M-6, F-4) 12 Tank 04 (M-2, F-2) 13 Abbottabad 10 (M-4, F-6) 14 Haripur 08 (M-4, F-4) 15 Mansehra 10 (M-6, F-4) 16 Battagram 04 (M-2, F-2) 17 Kohistan 06 (M-4, F-2) 18 Malakand 06 (M-2, F-4) 19 Shangla 06 (M-2, F-4) 20 Swat 10 (M-6, F-4) 21 Buner 06 (M-4, F-2) 22 Dir (Upper) 06 (M-2, F-4) 23 Dir (Lower) 06 (M-4, F-2) 24 Chitral 04 (M-2, F-2) 25 FATA 16 (M-8, F-8)
(Scholarship form attached)
AWARDS FOR TOP TEN:-
Education Employees Foundation awards prizes to those students who are sons/daughters of employees of Education Department and are comes in overall Top Ten Positions in the Board’s Examination @ Rs.20000/- each in SSC and Rs. 25000/- in Intermediate levels.
After declaration of public examinations at SSC & HSSC levels, all the Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Education including Federal Board and Board of Technical Education are requested to provide lists of such position holders, which is verified by the Foundation and cheques are issued accordingly.
Education Employees Foundation pays compensation to the widows/ legal heirs of the employees who die during service as per given rates upto 31-12-2012.
S# Category of employees Rates of Compensation 1 BPS 17 & above Rs. 25000/- Once 2 BPS 16 Rs. 20000/- Once 3 BPS 11 to 15 Rs. 15000/- Once 4 BPS 5 to 10 Rs. 12000/- Once 5 BPS 1 to 5 Rs. 10000/- Once
The Legal Heirs of the deceased Employees apply on the prescribed Form available in the Foundation’s Office and other Education Offices of the Province.
(Death Compensation Form attached)
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO CANCER PATIENTS
Education Employees Foundation grants Financial Assistance to the cancer patients who are employees of Education Department as per assessment of Oncologist on the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicant will apply on the prescribed form, which will be available in the Education Employees Foundation’s office and also in the offices of Directorates of Education and EDOs(E&SE)/AEOs concerned.
- The applicant must be a registered member of the Foundation having at least Ten Years Education Department service in his/her credit.
- The financial assistance will only be allowed to the employee and not his/her family members.
- The Financial Assistance cases will be considered on case to case basis but the upper limit in such cases will be Rs. 300,000/- (Three Lacs).
- The Financial Assistance will be given once in life.
- (vi) Legal Heirs will also be entitled to receive Financial Assistance in case of death of the employee, provided he/she has applied for the Financial Assistance before expiry.
- The case will be initiated by the concerned District with recommendations and sufficient documentary proof by the EDO (Health), EDO (Education) and District Coordination Officer of the concerned district.
- Amount for the Financial Assistance will be allocated in the Budget every year.
- The Financial Assistance Committee will consider the cases on case to case basis and will submit its recommendations to the Chairman/Chairperson BOG for approval and payment accordingly.
(Cancer Form attached)
TALENT SUPPORT PROGRAMME (TSP)
Education Employees Foundation awards Rs. 25000/- Per Month to those children of Employees of Education Department (Subscribers contributed/contributing towards EEF Funds) who holds overall upto 5 top positions in the Intermediate or its equivalent exams from BISE Peshawar, Mardan, Malakand, Swat, Abbottabad, Kohat, Bannu & D.I.Khan, Board of Technical Education and Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education on the following Terms and Conditions:
- A student gets position amongst Top Five Positions (Overall) in HSSC Exam.
- His/Her father/mother working in Education Department, a regular subscriber of the Foundation and must be a registered member of EEF.
- The student has to continue his/her studies in a recognized institution after passing HSSC Examination.
(TSP Form attached)
ESTABLISHMENT OF EEF HOSPITAL
As per Aims and Objectives of Education Employees Foundation, a General Hospital at Hayatabad has been established and has been made operational under Education Employees Foundation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to provide Health facilities to its subscribers.
All the employees of Education Department will get all the health facilities i.e investigation from this very hospital with 50% discount rate by providing Service Card, Service Certificate and recent Pay Slip and accommodation etc except consultation fee.
POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE HARIPUR
A Polytechnic Institute for Boys has been established in Haripur, which is providing quality education to the Employee’s sons at 50% concession and to the general public at very low rate. The following Professional Education is being provided in this institution.
i. DAE(civil) ii. DAE (Electrical) iii. DAE (Mechanical)
EEF COLLEGE KMK, PESHAWAR
Education Employees Foundation Model School & Degree College for Girls Kotla Mohsin Khan, Peshawar is providing quality education to the local community in general on nominal fee rates and education employee’s children in particular with 50% concession in admission and tuition fee.
Education Employees Foundation grants Retirement Relief to its subscribers on their retirement w.e.f 01-01-2013 @ Rs. 30,000/- (Each).
(Retirement Relief Form attached)
PROVISION OF SERVICE
Education Employees Foundation not only facilitates its subscribers but provides service facilities to the technical and non-technical people of the province as nearly 60 persons have been provided job facilities in its institutions.
EEF HOUSING SCHEME
A chunk of land measuring 360 kanals has been purchased for Housing Scheme a as one of the objectives of the Foundation i.e Provision of accommodation facilities to its members/subscribers at low cost.
VISION / FUTURE PLAN
To establish Schools & Colleges and EEF Housing Projects for the welfare of employees of Education Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
One day pay of the existing Pay Scales (Initial) is required for the Registration with Education Employees Foundation. So far nearly one hundred thousand (100,000) Employees have been registered so far. However, since it is a continuous process as the Number of employees is changing gradually.
(Registration Form attached)
Education Employees Foundation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Inside Government College Peshawar. Contact No. 091-9210371 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com