- Directorate General of Commerce Education and Management Sciences was established and attached to the Higher Education Department for disposal of official business on 11-05-2015.
- To build the capacity of youth in the stream of Commerce Education and Management Sciences by including quality education and producing accountancy specialists and business executives to equip the organizations to function on modern lines.
- Provision of educational facilities to the aspiring youth and expansion of educational network of Commerce Education and Management Sciences.
- To Produce competent professionals in the field of Commerce and Business Administration.
- To make the existing educational system relevant to the market requirements.
- To revamp the existing professional system of education pertaining to commerce, Business Administration and Management Sciences in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa based on national and international standards and practices.
- Introduction of Bio-metric attendance at college and Directorate General level.
- Shifting of Directorate General to its newly constructed building at Rano Garhi, Peshawar.
- Started academics activities in GCMS (W) Abbottabad, GCMS Bunir, GCMS Balakot, GCMS Talash, GCMS No.02 Dera Ismail Khan.
- Work on the establishment of GCMS Umerzai, GCMS Takht Bhai and GCMS no.2 Abbottabad is in progress.
|Director (Admin & Finance)||091-9331028|
|Deputy Director (Admin & Monitoring)||091-9331820|
|Deputy Director (P&F)||091-9331695|